Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Heartfelt Magnolia Thanks {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

Just popping in today to share a card featuring the gorgeous new Magnolia stamp set.  We are lucky to have a well-established Magnolia tree in our front garden and I always eagerly anticipate its bloom each spring.  With the Magnolia stamp set, it can be spring anytime!    ````


For my card, I blended Distress Oxide ink (Tattered Rose) onto a panel of watercolor card stock. I spattered water onto the blended panel to lift some of the ink.  Next I die cut adhered the largest Wonky Scalloped Frame. 


For the flowers, I stamped them with Versafine Black Onyx ink onto watercolor card stock and heat embossed the images using Avery Elle's clear fine detail embossing Powder. I colored the blooms using Avery Elle's liquid watercolors in Cherry and Mint to Be.  I die cut the flowers using the coordinating Magnolia Elle-ments dies, stamped the sentiment in black ink and adhered the flowers to the card- the larger bloom was adhered to the card using foam tape for some added dimension.  As a finishing touch, I added a few clear gems. 

Supplies


Be sure to stop check out this week's posts on the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration using the Magnolia clear stamps! Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Katie

1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!